Google
 

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Zara Aldana is the 2nd PBB Celebrity Edition 2 Evictee

The "Poor Beauty Queen" of Las PiƱas, Zara Aldana was the second evictee of Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2.

The 18 year old student-beauty queen received an 18.06% votes while the 2-in-1 housemates Baron and Donnie Geisler got 31.94% and Megan Young who was automatically nominated by Ethel Booba got the highest total vote of 50%.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button